Mot de Peter 'alias Pierre'

One year in Citadelle PACE
I have made a best friend here .His name is LAMPRE.He’s very agile
When we went to AmbounAmboun,he was always helping me .He went to my 1st communion because I choose him as my Filipinos GodFather.
He gave me all the time good examples.He’s very very very good.
I like to be with him,because I like his friendship.

I have also Filipinos grandparents who invit me many times to watch TV.
Their name are LOLO Santi ,LOLA Speranza
and when I go to their house it’s the paradise because napakuskos sa batong matilos!No it’s a joke .Because we eat many things superdelicious.And the best is the ice cream(strawberry and mango )
I like to be with them because Santi ‘s always smiling and always wants to serve us and Speranza is always asking questions and she’s interested by our life .
I like when she sits down with us to watch TV.
They are very good